How to pronounce my name/url.
I do admit, it can be a challenge!
Do you play any instruments?
I used to take piano lessons from kindergarten up until fifth grade, so that’s 5-ish years. After that, I pulled myself out and I taught myself songs that I wanted to learn. Ones that were simple.
It’s been a really long time since I’ve sat down to learn a piece, so I’m hardly decent sounding. I totally want to get back on track though!
I would love to learn how to play other instruments! Violin and guitar are definitely on my list.
Have you dealt with depression?
I usually have trouble being open about it, but I think it’s an important part of the healing process by allowing yourself to reflect upon it and sharing your experiences with others. It’s exhausting trying to keep quiet about it.
Here’s my story.
Where would you like to be 10 years from now?
Ahh nah. This is a big question for me!
The short answer would be to be happy. But there’s so many possibilities and ways to be happy, that it makes it a bit difficult for me have a solid vision. I’ll go off on what I want right now…
- I hope to be working for a company that I’m proud of, supporting causes that are important to me. I don’t want to be part of a system that encourages greed.
- I hope I still have the fire in me to design and create. I don’t know what would happen to me if that ever went out. My designs are my babies.
- I hope I’ve gone to great places, met great people and done great things with them.
- By then, I hope to be in better control of my demons — less anxious, less self-deprecating, and more comfortable with myself. Who knows, maybe those demons left.
- I hope I haven’t lost my curiosity and desire to learn. I hope I’m smarter, well-traveled, and become a better version of what I am today.
- I would like to have found love. Maybe even be married. Maybe even have kids. I would want to be living a simple life. Simple home with a garden.
- Made some sort of difference in someone’s life for the better.